Conscious, Ingredient Based Cuisine
- Deeply influenced by the Chinese holistic concept of ‘harmony between man and nature’, TABLE revives the practice of eating according to seasonality. Seasonal local vegetables and other ingredients are incorporated into the menu according to Traditional Chinese medicine principles and the 24 Solar Terms. The five internal organs are nourished by maintaining the harmony of the five elements within the body to optimise wellbeing. Dishes also aim to showcase beloved local flavours using Western cooking techniques with ingredients from Hong Kong and around the world to create a ‘Conscious, Ingredient Based Cuisine’ that is uniquely Hong Kong and uniquely ‘Sandy’.
Omakase. Please inform us in advance at booking if you would like to enjoy our omakase style meal “I will leave it to chef” to decide my courses. Fixed price starts at $1,500 per person. Whole table must do omakase.
Our Standard Corkage is $300/bottle (750ml wine or equivalent) or if you buy a bottle, we shall waive a bottle’s corkage. Glass Services may applied in some case if corkage is waived. Please inquire with us for details.
- $238Lobster Macchiato ★
- $168 Lobster Espresso ★
- Concentrated Lobster Bouillon, Lobster Foam, Star Anise, Fried Lobster Chunk
- $328French Beef Carpaccio
- Raw thinly sliced beef of French Blonde d'Aquitaine breed from farm and boucherie of Alexandre Polmard, Portion of Sharing
- $568Ganjang Gejang (Korean Style Soy Cured Raw Crab)
- Roey Mud Crab is depurated in ozone for minimum 3 days prior to curing in sake, soy sauce, chili and aromatic herbs. Cured crab is served shell removed with crispy rice and shoe string potato fries.
- $198/50g or $328/100gIbérico Bellota Jamón 36 months
- $268 Lobster Foam, Hokkaido Uni ★
- $228 Pan Seared Norwegian Scampi, Truffled Parsnip
- $228Fresh “Flower” Crab Meat, Arabica Espresso
- $188French Fries, Ibérico Bellota Jamón, Comte-Reblouchon Cheese Fondue
RICE / PASTA
- $288Live “Flower” Crab Meat, Hand Made Tagliolini
- $28836-month Iberico Jamón, Hand Made Tagliolini
- $498 Spanish Red Prawn (2pcs), Linguine, Shaved Lama Island Fishermen Fermented Prawn Paste
- $288 Hokkaido Uni, Angel Hair
- Angel hair pasta cooked in lobster stock and mashed uni. Served with oven dried garlic infused strawberry.
- $238 “HK Typhoon Shelter” Angel Hair
- Angel hair cooked with crab stock then tossed in crab-chili-garlic-black bean infused EVOO
- $1,980(Full) $1,180(Half) Mud Crab Meat & Roe, Garlic Rice ★
- 3 working day-advance ordering required. Full portion recommended for sharing by 4-6.
- $580 Molten Crab Cake, Umeboshi Aioli
- $398/6oz Grilled Pluma Ibérico
- Meat from Neck of Iberian Bellota Pigs. Slow cooked then charred, served medium to medium rare with red chimmichurri sauce.
- $488 US Prime Sirloin (10oz)
- Natural / Certified Humane
- HK$588 US Prime Ribeye (12oz)
- Farm 44 / No Antibiotics or Hormone
- HK$113/1oz Korean 1++ Ribeye
- $398Australian Lamb Rack
- $98 Lobster Home Fries
- Lobster Gravy, Melted Mozzarella, Hand Cut Fries.
- $98 Shiro Maitake Mushroom
- Grilled white maitake with Remoulade Sauce
- $98 Blackened Brussel Sprouts
- With Vietnamese Fish Sauce Vinaigrette
- $98 Side Garden Salad
- With Balsamic Vinaigrette
(10% Service Charge Applies)