Start of Winter is an important term of the 24 Solar Terms. It is the time for people to supplement and nourish our body.
Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) believes that the arrival of Winter is when the “yang” energy is hidden, the “yin” energy is in full swing. The activities of all life forms tend to stop or go into hibernation state recharging energy and preparing for the Spring when vitality resumes.
In winter, people's metabolism is relatively slower so we should focus on keeping warm. TCM principles suggests that we nourish our kidneys in winter time. Examples of kidney nourishing food includes mountain yam, black beans, black sesame, chestnut and goji berries.
It is also recommended to eat more meat, seafood and dairy that are rich in protein and fat to enhance the body's resistance to the cold. In places like Hong Kong where winter is milder, nourishment should focus on food that is ‘sweet’ slightly ‘warming’ such as chicken, duck, fish, nuts, and red dates. When the weather does become very cold, chili, Szechuan pepper, ginger, scallion and garlic can be appropriately added to the dishes to warm the body.
Omakase. Please inform us in advance at booking if you would like to enjoy our omakase style meal “I will leave it to chef” to decide my courses. Fixed price starts at $1,500 per person. Whole table must do omakase.
- $238Lobster Macchiato ★
- $168 Lobster Espresso ★
- Concentrated Lobster Bouillon, Lobster Foam, Star Anise, Fried Lobster Chunk
- $26863˚C Taiyouran Egg, Lobster Foam,
Hokkaido Uni ★
- $288Hokkaido Uni Angel Hair
- $238 “HK Typhoon Shelter” Angel Hair
- Angel hair cooked with crab stock then tossed in crab-chili-garlic-black bean infused EVOO
- $1,980(Full) $1,180(Half) Mud Crab Meat & Roe, Garlic Rice ★
- 3 working day-advance ordering required. Full portion recommended for sharing by 4-6.
- $888Whole Roasted Yellow Oil Chicken
- Porcini-Chicken Jus-Lau Fau Shan Oyster Jus.
2-day advance ordering required.
- $98/g White Truflle (Piemonte Region)
- $328/100gIbérico Bellota Jamón 36 months
- Fresh Depurated Oysters
- $99/ozMediterranean Blue Fin Tuna Belly, Applewood Smoked, Preserved Lemon (min 2oz)
- $138Scottish Razor Clam, A La Plancha
- $438Geoduck Clams Carpaccio
- $338NZ Langoustine, Preserved Lemon Sauce
- $580/pcKanjang Gejang (Korean Style Soy Marinated Crab Sashimi)
- $288Hairy Crab Oat Crumble
- Goji berries Barley oat compote, Peanut Kudzu pudding, Mimolette
- $188Kokotxas, Bouillabaisse, Szechuan Pepper, Celtuce
- $198Hokkaido Uni, 36Hr US Prime Beef Short Ribs
- $568 Jumbo Spanish Carabinero
- 36-month Jamón Ibérico Chinese Almond Oat Milk, Japanese Grape
- $468Hairy Crab, Hand Made Tagliolini
- Almond Praline, 50-yr Oak Barrel Aged Spanish Vinegar
- $328French Duck Ragu, Squid, Apricot, Fusilli
- $488Spanish Carabinero (2pc) Linguine
- Lamma Island Fishermen Fermented Shrimp Paste, Semi Dried Yuen Long Strawberries
MEAT / FISH
- (Full) $780/ (Half) $400French Wild Pigeon
- $113/ozKorean 1++ Ribeye
- Please ask us for size available
- $1,120Spanish Rubia Gallega Ribeye (12oz)
- $490 US Prime Sirloin (10oz)
- Farm 44 / No Antibiotics or Hormone
- $398Grilled Pluma Ibérico (6oz)
- $98 Lobester Home Fries
- $98 Blackened Brussel Sprouts
- With Vietnamese Fish Sauce Vinaigrette
- $98Maitake Mushrooms
- $128 Side Garden Salad
- With Balsamic Vinaigrette
- $98Sautéed Kale
(10% Service Charge Applies)
Conscious, Ingredient Based Cuisine
- Deeply influenced by the Chinese holistic concept of ‘harmony between man and nature’, TABLE revives the practice of eating according to seasonality. Seasonal local vegetables and other ingredients are incorporated into the menu according to Traditional Chinese medicine principles and the 24 Solar Terms. The five internal organs are nourished by maintaining the harmony of the five elements within the body to optimise wellbeing. Dishes also aim to showcase beloved local flavours using Western cooking techniques with ingredients from Hong Kong and around the world to create a ‘Conscious, Ingredient Based Cuisine’ that is uniquely Hong Kong and uniquely ‘Sandy’.