Creative Refined Hong Kong Cuisine
A decade ago when our owner chef, Sandy Keung, began her chef's journey, geography was not of concern. The goal was simply to cook food that she loves and to create a place where people connect and share experiences. Dishes created are purely reflective of her unique cultural background and authentic to her personal experiences as a typhical Hong Konger.
十年前，當我們的主廚 Sandy Keung 開始她的廚師生涯時，國家或地理料理並不是考慮因素。目標只是烹飪她喜愛的食物菜餚，並創造一個人們交流和分享經驗的地方。十年來所創作的菜餚完全反映了她獨特的文化背景，並真實地反映了她作為典型香港人的個人經歷。
Autumn signifies the end of Summer. Weather changes from humid and hot slowly to cold and dry. TCM principles believe that it is important to nourish one's lungs during Autumn season. Following traditions, we should eat shoot in Spring, squashes in Summer, fruits and leaves in Autumn and finally roots in Winter. The best seasonal food to eat during Autumn are lung nourishing fruits such as pears, peaches, apples, etc., neutral meat and white colored food. Chinese almonds, honey, lotus seeds are great for nourishing the lungs and suppressing coughs. Food with sour flavor is also good for the Autumn. When we nourish our body in Autumn, it is important to not over heat our lungs and body. Our maintenance of wellbeing should focus on nourishing the “yin” energy and dryness created from the weather; moisturizing the lungs and producing body fluid.
秋天的到來意味著夏天的結束。天氣從濕熱緩慢變為寒冷乾燥。中醫相信立秋養生先養肺。從前民間有說: 春吃芽、夏吃瓜、秋吃果 、冬吃根。二十四節氣立秋起宜「少吃瓜，多吃果」，多吃潤燥的果，如梨、桃、蘋果、蓮霧等、肉、白色食物。南北杏仁、蜂蜜、蓮子是補肺止咳的佳品。飲食宜微酸或甜中帶酸。秋天進補，重在平補，以滋陰清燥、潤肺生津、滋陰潤燥為主。
Conscious & Ingredient Based
- Deeply influenced by the Chinese holistic concept of ‘harmony between man and nature’, TABLE revives the practice of eating according to seasonality. Seasonal local vegetables and other ingredients are incorporated into the menu according to Traditional Chinese medicine principles and the 24 Solar Terms. The five internal organs are nourished by maintaining the harmony of the five elements within the body to optimise wellbeing. Dishes also aim to showcase beloved local flavours using Western cooking techniques with ingredients from Hong Kong and around the world to create a ‘Conscious, Ingredient Based Cuisine’ that is uniquely Hong Kong and uniquely ‘Sandy’.
BESPOKE MENU. Please inform us in advance at booking if you would like to enjoy our Bespoke Menu custom designed by our Executive Chef. Fixed price starts at $1,500 per person. Whole table must do omakase.
- $238Lobster Macchiato
- $188Lobster Espresso
- Concentrated Lobster Bouillon, Lobster Foam, Star Anise, Fried Lobster Chunk
- $26863˚C Taiyouran Egg, Lobster Foam,
- $298Fish Maw, 50-month Iberico Jamon
- Tomato-Fish Bouillon-Chili, Parmesan
- $328Hokkaido Uni Angel Hair
- $288 “HK Typhoon Shelter” Angel Hair
- Angel hair cooked with crab stock then tossed in crab-chili-garlic-black bean infused EVOO
- $1,980(Full) $1,180(Half) Mud Crab Meat & Roe, Garlic Rice
- 3 working day-advance ordering required. Full portion recommended for sharing by 4-6.
CUSTOMERS' FAVORITES & SEASONALS
- $168Dry Aged Mediterranean Blue Fin Tuna & Calendonian Blue Prawn Tartare
- $158Razor Clam, A La Plancha
- $438Jumbo Spanish Carabinero (Sashimi / Charred)
- $538NZ Langoustine Carpaccio
- $268Geoduck Clams, Pommery Mustard, Potato Foam
- $288NZ Tua Tua Clams, Vino Blanc
- $168Testaroli, Pesto, Oysters, Smoked Herring Caviar
- $268Hokkaido Uni, Grilled Scamorza Brioche, 36-month Comte
- $168Liquid Chicken
- $288S.A. Abalone Confit, Lardo Crudo, Roasted Pigeon-Plankton Jus
- French Aveyron Lamb Belly Dumplings
- $198Semi dried Strawberry, Lobster Foam
- $168French Quail
- $388French Beef Onglet Tataki, Coffee Aioli, Sanchou
- $1,188Whole Roasted Yellow Oil Chicken
- Porcini-Chicken Jus-Lau Fau Shan Oyster Jus.
(2-day advance ordering required)
- All of our fresh oysters are ozone depurated upon arrival.
- $68Gillardeau / Ancelin
- $398/100g or $229/50gIbérico Bellota Jamón 50 months
- $328Ibérico Chacuterie & Manchego Cheese
- $588Jumbo Spanish Carabinero Linguine
- Lamma Island Fishermen Fermented Shrimp Paste, Semi Dried Yuen Long Strawberries
- $388Flower Crab Meat, Handmade Tagliolini
MEAT / FISH
- $388Taiwanese Tile Fish
- $588 US Prime Striploin (10oz)
- $398Grilled Pluma Ibérico (6oz)
- $1,288 (whole) / $728 (Half)French (Aveyron) Lamb Neck
- Preserved Lemon-Lamb Sauce, Cognac Torched
- $113/ozKorean 1++ Ribeye
- Please inquire our server for sizes available.
- $1,980Txogitxu Txuleton (Basque Bone In Ribeye)
- Traditional Bone In Ribeye from Basque infamous butcher, Imano Jaca. Imano sources the best old, fat, grass fed cow from all over Europe of at least 12 years old. It is recommended to enjoy this exquisite steak at rare to most medium rare.
- $1,888Whole Roasted Goose
- (3-day advance ordering required)
- $98Blackened Brussel Sprouts
- With Vietnamese Fish Sauce Vinaigrette
- $98Maitake Mushrooms
- $98Sautéed Kale
- $128 Side Garden Salad
- With Balsamic Vinaigrette
- $38 / $238/bottle(200ml)Homemade Typhoon Shelter Crab Chili Oil
(10% Service Charge Applies)